To access recorded content from previous Geostat courses, make this query at archive.org.
Geostat 2014, Bergen, 16-20 June
We plan to stream activities in auditoriums C Monday-Thursday and B Tuesday-Thursday, and to make recordings available soon afterwards. Recordings will be published as soon as possible after a sequence has completed. When you follow the links, you will see the NHH TV interface, which is annotated in Norwegian, and appears as in this screenshot:
You can press the start arrow, or "choose source" (velg kilde, button at lower left), when a navigation bar appears on the right:
This allows you to choose "main" (hoved) which combines the camera view and two screens, "camera" (Kamera) to just view the presenter if you have downloaded the presentation, or one of three "screens" (skjerm). The TV interface is used both for streaming live and for replaying recorded streams. If you see the message "Stream not found", no live transmission is running now.
Rules and regulations
- Each GEOSTAT "block" (typically the whole day programme) is managed by one of the block moderators. Block moderators have significant freedom to shape the programme, speed of teaching and communication.
- Block moderators will strictly follow the official breaks (lunch and coffee breaks), but during the teaching blocks the programme might be adjusted ad hoc.
- Block moderators are not responsible to answer any question or comments posted via the broadcasting channel.
- Registered external users that insert spam or abuse the chat functionality will be blocked from accessing this channel actively.
- Users physically present at the summer school will have an advantage to ask questions and receive feedback.
The Users can visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and other data (Materials) for User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works. The GEOSTAT organizers specifically do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any website materials. Under no circumstances shall the GEOSTAT organizers be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto (reliance at User's own risk).
In the case of delays in the broadcast or technical difficulties, the summer school organizers will not take ANY responsibility whatsoever to repeat classes or respond to the external users. This service is provided as-is and comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.