PowerPoint is not a word medium. Presenters should use text as sparingly as possible on the slide. Otherwise, they force the viewer to read, distract him from the presentation and destroy contact with him.
Presenting environmentally-friendly products: Do without PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is not a hopeless case. Good presentations are possible with it. However, some lecture professionals do without it or would like to. But for companies who want to present their environmentally-friendly products, PowerPoint google slides will be a great help. Many presenters believe that their viewers expect PowerPoint even if they don’t like it.
Environmentally-friendly products: This is how your PowerPoint presentation succeeds
- PowerPoint is a simplification tool. It is suitable for thoughts that can be represented.
- The fewer slides you bring, the more attention each one gets and the more likely it is to act as an amplifier. Save PowerPoint for the key points and core ideas of your presentation.
- Each slide can only stand for one message.
- Only a fraction of what you know about your topic will be of interest to your audience. Always remember what problem your listeners want you to solve. Only what is directly related to it is allowed on the slides.
- Always stay the focus of the presentation. Lure the audience into dialogue and keep eye contact. Use as little text as possible on the slides. Too much writing will distract from your interesting presentation.
- Make sure you don’t read anything that you wrote on the slide. If the slide is good, your audience will understand it at a glance. If you then repeat the message with the same words, the audience will feel that they are not taken fully.
- Labeled pictures are like jokes that are explained. Always use images of your environmentally-friendly products without text and only one per slide.
- Don’t cheat. It’s child’s play to use graphic tricks to make one and the same growth looks very impressive or very modest. But that will only hurt you. PowerPoint is so unpopular because it is so often used to lie. If you do that too, the unpopularity will spread to you.
- Companies use PowerPoint because they have to standardize. Every salesperson should present one or the other key message. But limit that as much as you can.
- Have the courage to do without your company logo. It is boring.